Alfie's is situated on a peaceful 10 acre property in Coorabell.
Coorabell is in the Byron Bay Hinterland and is ideally situated to explore both the world renowned beaches and cruisy cafes of Byron Bay and explore the world heritage areas of the hinterland.
* a 5 minute drive to Federal where you will find the well-known general store & bottle shop, (perfect for grabbing last minute food essentials and supplies) and Doma Cafe serving delicious Japanese food
* a 10 min drive to the wonderful village of Bangalow, its pretty high street home to some wonderful cafes & restaurants and an array of interesting and eclectic shops. The colourful once-monthly market (on the 4th Sunday) is not to be missed
* a 12 minute drive to Mullumbimby, known as "The Biggest Little Town in Australia"! It has a wealth of great shops, cafes and restaurants
* a 15 min drive to the Byron Bay with all its diverse attractions & beautiful beaches
* a 25 minute drive from Ballina airport, a 30 minute drive from Lismore airport and a 40 minute drive from Coolangatta Airport